Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David vs. David

Last night's finale was pretty good. Not outstanding or anything. I really wanted David Cook to come out and WOW me, because David Archuleta has so much momentum. He (DC) was kinda blah last night. I thought he did ok, but Archie really brought it. His (DA) 2nd song gave me chills and his 3rd brought a tear to my eye. I know it sounds silly, I'm 30 years old, blogging about American Idol, like there's not more important things going on in the world, but hey, let's keep it light. I think this was the most talented top 3 we've ever had. Especially compared to 2 seasons ago, when the finale was Kat McPhee and Taylor Hicks. That was a pretty sorry year in my opinion. ANYWAY...I'm gonna say an early congrats to David Archuleta, and look forward to hearing him and David Cook and Syesha on the radio next year after the tour. I'd really love to see Jordin & David do a duet.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Can't really comment on this since I did not watch any AI this year but I'm glad to see you back in the blogosphere!