Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Buh-bye, Jason!

Yes, I'm gonna blog about American Idol. I know I should've posted it on here already, but by week 2 of the top 12, I've been hoping and somewhat expecting the top three to be the David's and Syesha. As long as one of those 3 wins it, I'll be happy. I think all three of them will have successful recording careers after the tour. As long as Jason goes home tonight, I'll be proud to know I called the top 3 from the get-go. You can ask my Mom & several co-workers at Chappy's. I would've like to have seen Jason go home before Carly & John, but oh well. He must have a huge teenage-texting-generation of girls devoted to him, cause he can't sing that well (sorry, Stacy). They criticized him for singing Bob Marley, but I think he just sang the wrong BM song. He would've sounded so much better singing One Love, or the Redemption Song, or Stir it Up, or even Buffalo Soldier...anything but I Shot the Sheriff! DA, DC and Sy really showed him up last night.
I predict 3rd- David Cook, 2nd- Syesha, and winner David Archuleta. You tube has a video of David A singing last Christmas at church the song Mary Did You Know. Check it out, he's so awesome!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Jason's exit tonight was the right call...sadly. I'll be the first to admit he is NOT the American Idol. I just think he's totally awesome. A beautiful-looking, beautiful-singing (in a James Taylor or Jimmy Buffet way), worship-leading guy :) And I love the honest & cheerful attitude he has, even when he has a stinky performance. I think he's honestly happy to have had the experience and doesn't seem to be absorbed by the Hollywood-ness of it all. He's such a cutie!

David A is, according to the ever-reliable web, a Mormon, like Brooke White.