Thursday, July 31, 2008

PC problems

I'm ready to blow up my computer!
My husbands identity works fine. Mine, however, only pulls up the internet half the time and I haven't been able to check my email in over a week! I'm dyin here! UGH!
So, do I get a new email, close my facebook acct, and start all over? Do we spend a bunch of money for spyware? This sucks! Makes me realize how much I depend on technology...my hubby's xbox360 is broke, too, so we're both miserable. (I'm personally sick of FIFA 08, so I'm kinda glad the 360s down, but I don't like seeing him irritable, you know?)
Anyway, use is sporadic, I feel like I'm missing out!
Maybe things will be better soon...

1 comments:

Steph said...

Sorry I'm just now reading this post and I'm REALLY sorry about all the computer problems. I don't have any thoughts to help you out... it's just not my cup o' tea. I do hope you get it all worked out soon though! The new blog layout looks fabu... but there's a little too much orange and blue! Is that what broke your computer?!?!