Saturday, September 6, 2008

HOORAY!!!

My computer is clean!!
It works again! I'm catching up on a months' worth of emails, setting all my passwords in again...whew!
Alabama football is lookin so good, so far! Even though it's been just one game, tonights is PPV only, they look like a whole new team!! It's so exciting to see them seize their potential, and play as good as you know they can!
I lurve Sarah Palin. She is exactly what he needed. He's like, the most left you can be and still be a republican, so he really needed a great conservative like her, but the fact that she's a woman is just enough to be news, exciting, fresh & different. The thing I worry about the most is that Obama has the charisma to bring a whole lot of people to the polls, who, for the most part, have always thought, "Hm, I can vote for this crusty old white guy, or this crusty old white guy..." Now that those kind of voters see a different option, I'm afraid they won't care about the fact that he's FOR partial-birth abortions, stem cell research, and supporting civil unions. They just want CHANGE, that's all they care about. I'm so glad I'm cushioned in the South by the bible belt, I still believe McCain has a shot.

More to come later... I'm just glad to be back.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Welcome back! Well, Bama did look like a new team when you posted this but unfortunately old habits die hard... I do believe they can die though! :)

As for McCain, he's in there like swimwear. Fear not.

Pirello said...

dreading the football season..........