Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I had a dream....

about the return of Jesus. I love those dreams! I've had 2 or 3 that I can kinda remember. This one last night (actually this morning) was kinda "technicolor-Willy-Wonka-type". But it was still really neat, and the thing I love most is that my emotions are just full force. I kinda feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride cuz I'm so excited.
I was in a college campus type place, walking around, and I remember thinking about how bad things are, how corrupt our young people are, and someone else walked by me and said, "Keep your eyes on the skies! He's coming back soon!" So I got somewhere that had like, a big sky-light-courtyard kinda place. The clouds started turning all kind of colors then it got dark as night for a few seconds and it was lightning, and it was so dark I had to hold on to the rail on the wall. Then there was a bright light and a rainbow started way up high and came down to us and there was really loud music and I saw Him coming down the rainbow closer and closer. He kinda had his back to us, then as he got closer he turned around and looked down at us. Instead of the cliche white robe, he was in a purple coat and his hair was dark and he was wearing a top hat, and I thought, 'why does he look like that?' (Hence the Willy Wonka type thoughts- I haven't seen that movie lately or anything) Then I realized it was just a dream, but I was still excited about it all. So any of you dream-analyzers out there can comment. There was just so much excitement and anticipation when the rainbow was coming down, cuz I knew what was going on and people around me didn't. It's just so weird when you dream and everything is so real.
Ok, I guess that's all there is for now.
I've been workin, workin, workin.... hoping my husband gets a job SOON!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a blessing to have that great dream! No analysis here but I can say confidently that you are keeping your thoughts where they need to be EVEN WHILE YOU SLEEP! Very cool :)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.