Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Grief!

It's been a while. I can't believe Kanye was my last post. We've been passing around the flu, then thinking we were over it, but not really, etc.
The Oscars was nice, I'm glad the writer's strike is over, looking forward to new episodes of 30 Rock. Last weeks SNL was pretty good. I liked the spoof of Rock of Love 2. I can't believe that is a real (actual) show. CRAZY! On American Idol, I'm lovin the David's; David Archuleta, David Cook & David Hernandez. For the girls, Syesha, Asia'h (what's up with that spelling?) and Carly. I don't think Asia'h did so great this past week with "All by myself", but she's good. I would have much rather seen Amanda Overmeyer go home instead of Alexandrea, but oh well. I don't like Danny, I think he's this years Sanjaya.
We just started indoor soccer season, so we're running around a lot with the boys on 2 different teams, different practice times, different game times, back & forth to AUM, it sucks, but they like it.
Our puppy's still cool, except for when he decides to BOLT out the door when we're trying to go somewhere, and takes off down the street. Lastnight, he came across the room in half a second when I opened the door to go get something out of the car, took off, me & Ant had to chase him down, and he literally ran circles around us in the neighbors front yard til I decided I was tired of chasing him, and I wanted to go home. Me & Ant headed for the house and Buddy came right up behind us and went straight in. (That never worked the other 4 times he ran out.)
Enjoying the warmer temperatures, looking forward to spring!
That's an update on us, in case anybody out there is reading besides Stephanie.
My site meter is not working, because according to that, no one has ever visited my site, and obviously that's not right because I've had comments since then.
Have a good week!

1 comments:

Steph said...

I'm here! I'm here! I haven't checked in the last couple of days because we were out of town, etc but I was glad to see you posted recently... I was tired of Kanye West! :)

We don't watch AI this year. I'm completely burnt out on that show. Plus, we love not having more than a few shows and two of those are on hiatus because of the strike, leaving us with only The Biggest Loser (which is a 2-hour show so that should count as more than one show!) Well, enough TV talk... I've got to get cleaning.