Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our Little Buddy

We got our first family dog on our 9th anniversary, a week before Christmas. We have finally given up trying to pick a name all 5 of us agree on, so we're calling him "Buddy" because that's what we called him while we were trying to decide on a name. He is a 4 month old black & tan dachshund. My 8 yo wanted to name him Slim, Winston, or Chester. My 7 yo wanted to name him Biscuit, Smokey or Stretch. My 3 yo would go with whatever the new idea was for the day. I wanted to name him Oscar. My husband wanted to name him Blackie. So, he's our little Buddy. He's already spoiled rotten.



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww, he's really cute! Congratulations (on the Anniversary AND the puppy!)

Steph said...

Cute puppy... looks like a buddy. I personally think you were smart to get a dog AFTER kids because our dogs came first and they are terrible with the kids. I want a new dog but Plumberboy won't budge so for now I'll have to live vicariously through you and buddy! Have fun!