Monday, January 14, 2008

TO's Tears

Who is he trying to convince? Is he going for an Oscar for best supporting player in an athletic role? He's shown himself to be a talented smack-talker, but c'mon, tears? During his years as an eagle I often criticized him for not being able to back up all that talk, but he has proven himself quite well this year. I do commend him on his note-writing skills, showing that he is capable of holding his tongue on occasion, but this is just too much drama queen!
The guys at Sports Center have done a nice job all week long of standing up for Romo's weekend getaway with Jessica, frequently stating that if they were to in fact, lose, it would not be because he chose to bask in the sun in Cabo. So I think we didn't need all the waterworks.
I'm pickin' the Packers all the way! I'd love to see them take down the Pats! (Sorry, Jeff! :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Actually, I think TO's up for Best Actor in an Athletic Supporter. I think he's the 10-to-1 favorite. And GO PATS! :)

Shannon said...

Ok, that makes more sense, doesn't it?